Living in Florida with rain, mosquitos and a toddler is a night mare. Until I found this device. It has seriously saved my babe’s arms and legs. Considering she is mildly allergic to mosquitos and moderately allergic to ants, this is the best. I immediately use this and it is if the bite never happened rather than days and sometimes a week or more of swelling, potent steroid creams, allergy medicines, etc. This has been a life saver. I recommend this product to ALL parents and will be one of my go to gifts!