As a beekeeper who is pretty allergic to bee stings, I can say this little tool has made my hobby SO much easier. I suit up to work my hives, but nearly always get stung somewhere. Before I had the Bug Bite Thing, a sting on a finger meant ridiculous swelling right up to my elbow. I couldn’t use that hand for 2-3 days, as it would be so swollen I couldn’t close my hand. Now I use the Bug Bite Thing to suck out the venom ASAP (sometimes I can’t do it immediately, if I’m holding a frame full of thousands of bugs), and I’ve never once had that severe swelling reaction since. It really has been a game-changer to me. I’m back today to purchase another one, as the end cap in mine only lasted 2 years before developing a crack that prevents suction. I wish I could purchase just the removable end cap separately, but I can’t really complain, when the price is so affordable and the tool is so effective.