Digital Marketing Specialist APPLY NOW
Please read before applying:
Bug Bite Thing is targeting a start date for May 2021. For applicants that are not near Port Saint Lucie, Florida 34986 please plan accordingly. No relocation assistance is offered at this time.
This is not a remote opportunity. This position works in the office Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm EST.
Due to the volume of inquiries received we will only contact those being considered for the position. We thank you in advance for your interest in our organization.
ORGANIZATIONAL MISSION & HISTORY:
Bug Bite Thing is a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company seeking intelligent, energetic, and forward-thinking individuals to join its outstanding team. Bug Bite Thing originally started in the garage of the founder’s home, and has since been featured on Shark Tank, The View, Good Morning America, People.com, and many other large media outlets. Bug Bite Thing’s mission is to educate the world on a more effective, chemical-free way to alleviate the effects of bug bites and stings. As Bug Bite Thing continues its global reach, more talented individuals are sought to support the growth of this organization.
Bug Bite Thing is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist who has a friendly, energetic, and entrepreneurial spirit to join our rapidly growing team. This role will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and will support in the management and execution of the 360-marketing landscape. In addition to assisting in the marketing strategy and campaign planning, you will be responsible for the full management of our Affiliates & Influencers program. This includes, but not limited to the strategic direction, execution, and day-to-day maintenance of the program.
Working closely with managing partners as well as external stakeholders, the Social Media & Marketing Assistant will actively seek out challenges and opportunities while crafting and managing strategies and associated deliverables. This includes but is not necessarily limited to, managing scope, timelines, budgets, and deliverables for key projects, and reporting back to management on results.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience with all things digital with a specialty in social and influencer marketing. Candidates should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing, direct-to-consumer campaigns, and how the Influencers can become a strong asset to securing capital for Bug Bite Thing. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce marketing campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all social media channels. Including but not limited to: Create a social marketing and promotional calendar for each quarter. Schedule daily social media posts, stories and updates across all platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & TikTok. Analyzing user engagement (e.g., click-through and bounce rates). Report on web traffic for all social media. Coordinate and implement content shoots (on and off-site activities). Build and execute social media strategy through competitive and audience research. Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Develops the company’s Influencer & Affiliate Marketing Program. Responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of the brand's influencer & affiliate marketing program. You will develop and execute the program’s growth strategy, build a team of influencer partners for the brand, manage communications, own the program budget, and coordinate with the Digital Marketing Manager to maximize impact for influencer campaigns.
- Oversees the CEO’s personal branding. This includes overseeing her social media channels and working with management to create strategies for cross-promotions.
- Retains ownership over all projects under their purview. With the support of the management team, we not only want to hear your ideas, we want to witness you put them into action.
- Stays up to date with marketing trends. Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Assists with email marketing. Create and implement email marketing strategy to reach site visitors and customers.
- Performs other marketing tasks as assigned. You will work with management to assist with the creation of display ads, landing pages, website banners, and more as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with social media platforms. Including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok
- Experience in digital advertising platforms and best practices
- Experience with social campaign planning
- Experience with social analytics
- Experience with influencer & affiliate marketing
- Experience with Marketing and CMS platforms (SproutSocial, Hootsuite, etc.)
- A keen eye for design
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to problem solve, manage tasks, and move projects forward
- Ability to communicate with complete transparency
- Experience with video editing software a plus
- Familiarity with Shopify is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Klaviyo experience a plus
- Experience in eCommerce a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing/Advertising major or concentration preferred
- Minimum two years of agency or eCommerce marketing experience required
- Affiliate Management experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with Google Analytics
- 1-3 years of influencer marketing experience required
- 2-4 years of social media marketing required
- 2-4 years of digital marketing and campaign management experience required
- Google Ads Certification a plus
- Experience in project management tools like iMeet or Basecamp a plus
Bug Bite Thing is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
|||Port St. Lucie, FL|||Marketing Department||||||6jn0J7oYtr3XcNd7|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false