Influencer Program Coordinator APPLY NOW
This is not a remote opportunity. This position works in the office Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST. No relocation assistance is offered at this time. Bug Bite Thing is targeting a start date for early December 2021.
ORGANIZATIONAL MISSION & HISTORY:
Bug Bite Thing is a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company seeking intelligent, energetic, and forward-thinking Social Media Influencer to join its outstanding team. Bug Bite Thing originally started in the garage of the founder’s home and has since been featured on Shark Tank, The View, Good Morning America, People.com, and many other large media outlets.
Bug Bite Thing’s mission is to educate the world on a more effective, chemical-free way to alleviate the effects of bug bites and stings. As Bug Bite Thing continues its global reach, more talented individuals are sought to support the growth of this organization.
The Influencer Program Coordinator will report directly to the Marketing Director and work closely with managing partners and external stakeholders. This position will be responsible for executing the influencer program and measuring engagement across the company’s social media channels. In addition, this role will assist in the creation of the overall marketing strategy and campaign planning, including owning the Influencer & Affiliate Programs. This includes overseeing the strategic direction, execution, and day-to-day maintenance of the influencer program, such as researching and vetting influencers, presenting the strategy and plan to executive leadership, negotiating and executing contacts, managing ongoing communication and relationships with influencers, influencer budget planning, and execution, processing invoices, conducting an audit of all campaigns (measuring results and reporting on effectiveness), creating logs in the influencer marketing platform, and keeping the marketing director and executive leadership abreast of daily progress.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Social Media Influencer Management
- Campaign Creation Coordination
- Strategy & Planning Presentation
- Influencer Vetting Tools
- Negotiation & Execution of contacts
- Relationship Building
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent Multitasking
- Team Player
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing/Advertising, Public Relations Major or concentration preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing/Social Media Management.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Tik-Tok.
- 2-3 years’ experience with influencer campaign reporting software, as well as with reviewing and negotiating branded content creation and usage rights contracts.
- 2-3 years of Experience collaborating with brand team members and other content creators in crafting a brand’s social media voice and tone.
- Expertise in social media influencer marketing.
- Experience overseeing a brand’s social media channels and content creation, including
- Excellent communication and computer skills, including verbal, written, grammar, formatting, copy editing, graphics, and proofreading.
Bug Bite Thing is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to individual's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history (including genetic information), status as a parent, marital status, or political affiliation.
2021-12-31|||Port St. Lucie, FL|||Marketing Department||||||D.erLfLDIYVJbAqz|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||35000|||60000|||true