Marketing Assistant Manager APPLY NOW
ORGANIZATIONAL MISSION & HISTORY:
Bug Bite Thing is a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company seeking intelligent, energetic, and forward- thinking individuals to join its outstanding team. Bug Bite Thing originally started in the garage of the founder’s home, and has since been featured on Shark Tank, The View, Good Morning America, People.com, and many other large media outlets. Bug Bite Thing’s mission is to educate the world on a more effective, chemical-free way to alleviate the effects of bug bites and stings. As Bug Bite Thing continues its global reach, more talented individuals are sought to support the growth of this organization.
Bug Bite Thing is currently seeking a Marketing Assistant Manager who has a friendly, energetic, and entrepreneurial spirit to join our rapidly growing team. This role will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager and will support in the management and execution of the 360-marketing landscape. In addition to assisting in the marketing strategy and campaign planning, you will be responsible for the full ownership of our Affiliates & Influencers channel. This includes, but not limited to the strategic direction, execution, and day-to-day maintenance of the program.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things social, marketing, and technology platforms. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing, direct-to-consumer campaigns, and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing capital for Bug Bite Thing. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce marketing campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support with all media channels/outlets including but not limited to email, digital marketing, and display ads, paid and organic social media, public relations, retail/eCommerce, Broadcast/TV, Affiliate & Influencer Programs, among others
- Team up with Digital Marketing Manager and handle the entire digital ecosystem campaign creation; from strategy to tracking, analysis, and reporting across multiple platforms (Google, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Email Service Provider (ESP), Shopify, etc.)
- Develop and execute the growth strategy for the Affiliate & Influencer channel
- Provide day to day management/support to affiliates and clients via phone and email
- Find, pitch, and onboard new influencers, bloggers, and partners into our program
- Collaborate with our Customer Service, Creative, and Marketing Teams to align with new launches and initiatives
- Optimize processes across all aspects of the program, including affiliate/influencer platform(s), data collection/analysis, partner communication, payments, etc.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, communicate performance of the programs, and recommend improvements
- Stay up to date on company’s latest media trends and look for ways to integrate them into campaigns
- Manage social media contests and giveaways from inception to completion with partners
- Attend weekly collaborative meetings for the development of marketing materials
- Support global partners, when needed
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong and proven Google Analytics understanding
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects with ease
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team while simultaneously managing independent workload/tasks
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to new and changing technologies
- Working knowledge of and experience managing digital campaigns within Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or LinkedIn Campaign Manager a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing/Advertising major or concentration preferred
- Minimum two years of Agency or e-Commerce experience required, Affiliate Management experience preferred
- 2 years of Facebook advertising required
- 2 years of experience with Google Analytics
- 2 years of Google Ads experience
- 2 years of digital marketing and campaign management experience required
- Google Ads Certification a plus
- Experience in project management tools like Asana or Basecamp a plus
Bug Bite Thing is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Bug Bite Thing is targeting a start date for February 2021. For applicants that are not near Port Saint Lucie, Florida 34986 please plan accordingly. No relocation assistance is offered at this time. This is not a remote opportunity.
This position works in the office Monday through Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm EST.
Due to the volume of inquiries received we may be only able to contact those being considered for the position. We thank you in advance for your interest in our organization.|||Port St. Lucie, FL|||Marketing Department||||||81boKvE3P3AtDArt|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false