Marketing Copywriter III APPLY NOW
This is not a remote opportunity. This position works in the office Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST. No relocation assistance is offered at this time. Bug Bite Thing is targeting a start date for December 2021.
ORGANIZATIONAL MISSION & HISTORY:
Bug Bite Thing is a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company seeking intelligent, energetic, and forward-thinking Marketing Copywriter III to join its outstanding team. Bug Bite Thing originally started in the garage of the founder’s home and has since been featured on Shark Tank, The View, Good Morning America, People.com, and many other large media outlets. Bug Bite Thing’s mission is to educate the world on a more effective, chemical-free way to alleviate the effects of bug bites and stings. As Bug Bite Thing continues its global reach, more talented individuals are sought to support the growth of this organization.
The Marketing Copywriter candidate is responsible for developing and maintaining a clear voice/tone and delivering a captivating brand message that speaks directly to the reader, viewer, or user. A successful Copywriter is a leader that is open to the influence, inspiration, and expertise of the people around them, leveraging the widest array of talents, strengths, and weaknesses.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong writing
- Technical skills
- Creative thinking
- Develop strong writing
- Time Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or English Literature/Language is required.
- 7+ years as a professional Copywriter and/or Content Creator (focus on copy)
- 4+ years of experience in social platforms; ideally in an in-house team or agency setting
- Ability to create multi-channel campaigns and digital portfolio (or copy samples) demonstrating strong concept work
- Ability to own a project/campaign(s) through the entire content process – from brainstorming and ideating, to collaborating with designers and implementation.
- A track record of attracting, retaining, and growing an audience using compelling content in brand campaigns, direct response advertising, email, and social media
- Expert knowledge in grammar, literature, love for words, and all things digital
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs; basic Adobe programs a plus
- Deep understanding of the power of words, messaging, brand strategy, typography, and communication at its core
- Highly skilled team player with experience writing various types of copy; from short, punchy, clever, marketing-speak, to long, storytelling, authentic/personal content
- Strong creative vision with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment, changing priorities, feedback, and tight deadlines
- A self-starter who thrives on taking ownership of writing assignments big and small
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and roll up your sleeve’s mentality
Bug Bite Thing is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to individual's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history (including genetic information), status as a parent, marital status, or political affiliation.
2021-12-31|||Port St. Lucie, FL|||Marketing Department||||||8o95BZxD3QVfWvSa|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||45000|||65000|||true