Social Media Content Creator APPLY NOW
This is not a remote opportunity. This position works in the office Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST. No relocation assistance is offered at this time. Bug Bite Thing is targeting a start date for December 2021.
Bug Bite Thing is currently seeking a Social Media Content Creator who is a versatile person with significant experience with social media, video creation/editing, and a creative and social personality to join our rapidly growing team. This role will report directly to the Marketing Director and will support the management and execution of the 360-marketing landscape.
In addition to assisting in the content strategy and brand storytelling campaign planning, you will be creating and editing brand storytelling videos for all channels with a strong focus on Tik-Tok, as well as for our first-party website, Amazon, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram and for events and trade shows.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Become the brand’s resident Tik-Tok channel expert, staying on top of all trending Tik-Tok’s, brainstorming content ideas, and acting both in front of and behind the camera to create content that drives benchmark-setting engagement, site traffic, sales, and other key performance metrics.
- Responsible for scheduling, uploading, and posting content across all social channels, including but not limited to Tik-Tok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Quora utilizing bulk posting and scheduling tools.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and content ideas in collaboration with the digital marketing team with a heavy focus on Tik-Tok and other video formats for brand storytelling.
- Create and execute Tik-Toks & Instagram Reels in alignment with emerging trends in the industry and channels.
- Create daily content for multiple social media accounts owned and managed by the Bug Bite Thing brand team.
- Support the customer service team in engaging with social media followers, answering questions, and monitoring conversations from the brand’s voice (this is a customer service responsibility, but you will have a pulse on all engagement to understand what is resonating with our audience and apply learnings.
- Identify and communicate with up-and-coming social media influencers and creators.
- Keep your pulse on the latest Tik-Tok and emerging platform trends and drive our creative team to be at the forefront of emerging trends.
- Work together with the team to understand performance and growth metrics to adjust and optimize creativity.
- Be self-sufficient with producing your own content.
- Actively manage our Tik-Tok account to drive engagement and increase the brand’s social media identity.
- Lead the shooting event as well as the talent sourcing while staying within the budget.
- Create highly engaging video content for Bug Bite Thing’s other social media channels from concept to publishing.
- Film and edit website and YouTube content
- Create multiple social media videos and/or posts per day in addition to capturing and repurposing video and still content for other social platforms including Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Promote and build the brand by highlighting trending topics
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong understanding of social media and experience in Tik-Tok content creation
- Proficient with all available social and creative production apps and have expert-level proficiency on Instagram and Tik-Tok
- An active presence on TikTok and an avid user of the platform
- A highly creative personality comfortable with executing spontaneous ideas in real-time to capture our brand story as we grow and scale as a highly social brand that got its start on Shark Tank.
- Ability to interact with and take direction from executive leadership and to execute the brand on fast deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to manage time and multiple projects with ease
- Strong attention to detail, good communicator, coordinator, and executor
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team while simultaneously managing independent workload/tasks
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to new and changing technologies
- Good color correction and color grading skills.
- Highly proficient at Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Proficiency in motion graphics, titling, gif creation, graphic design, and sound editing
- Equally as comfortable in front of the camera as behind. This is a high-growth company with lots of opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for future leaders who are eager to learn and work smart.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in fine Arts, certification, or work equivalent background in video production
- Minimum of 4+ years experience as an editor for brand social media, video/film, and/or multimedia productions
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in creating effective strategies and content engagement
Bug Bite Thing is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to individual's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history (including genetic information), status as a parent, marital status, or political affiliation.
2021-12-31|||Port St. Lucie, FL|||Marketing Department||||||0V2eC3twJ-3oNk93|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||40000|||60000|||true