Warehouse Associate APPLY NOW
ORGANIZATIONAL MISSION & HISTORY:
Bug Bite Thing is a rapidly growing entrepreneurial company seeking intelligent, energetic, and forward-thinking individuals to join its outstanding team. Bug Bite Thing originally started in the garage of the founder’s home, and has since been featured on Shark Tank, The View, Good Morning America, People.com, and many other large media outlets. Bug Bite Thing’s mission is to educate the world on a more effective, chemical-free way to alleviate the effects of bug bites and stings
. As Bug Bite Thing continues its global reach, more talented individuals are sought to support the growth of this organization.
Bug Bite Thing is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful Warehouse Associate is hard-working, organized and detail oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages
- Organizing the warehouse space
- Furniture assembly
- Preparing orders for shipment
- Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments
- Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records
- Keeping track of inventory using Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Printing labels using WMS
- Picking and fulfilling order using WMS
- Miscellaneous assignments completed as needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with inventory software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have strict attention to detail
- Expert in the English language – must be able to speak, read and understand fluently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient with Google Sheets
- Previous experience with ShipStation, 3pl Central WMS, StackCommerce and Amazon Seller Central preferred
- Positive and upbeat attitude that supports a teamwork mentality
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license for forklift truck required
- At least two years of work experience in a warehouse required
Continually works around moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat, and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times.
Must be able to move and lift objects up to 25 pounds at times. Use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue. Constant movement and use of limbs; this position requires good manual dexterity, coordination, and stamina.
Bug Bite Thing is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Bug Bite Thing is targeting a start date for April/May 2021. For applicants that are not near Port Saint Lucie, Florida 34986 please plan accordingly. No relocation assistance is offered at this time.
Due to the volume of inquiries received we may be only able to contact those being considered for the position. We thank you in advance for your interest in our organization.
|||Port St. Lucie, FL|||Warehouse/Supply Chain||||||O8pPUWdPqH1e1AZJ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false